Form Tools

Full Version: Error: and unable to configure fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed the Form tools and gone through the process with no error. But when I created a form and went to Fields tab, I am getting an error "Error:" with no other explanation (photo 1). Also when I open the configuration form of any field of the new Form, I am unable to edit the second tab of the window. It keeps on saying "loading..." (photo 2).
Strange there is no way I can attache the photos.
Can you please help.
(Sep 8th, 2017, 6:11 AM)greenblue Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed the Form tools and gone through the process with no error. But when I created a form and went to Fields tab, I am getting an error "Error:" with no other explanation (photo 1). Also when I open the configuration form of any field of the new Form, I am unable to edit the second tab of the window. It keeps on saying "loading..." (photo 2).
Can you please help.

can add some img to see the error?
(Sep 11th, 2017, 2:06 PM)nelsondcosta Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 8th, 2017, 6:11 AM)greenblue Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed the Form tools and gone through the process with no error. But when I created a form and went to Fields tab, I am getting an error "Error:" with no other explanation (photo 1). Also when I open the configuration form of any field of the new Form, I am unable to edit the second tab of the window. It keeps on saying "loading..." (photo 2).
Can you please help.

How can I add images which are on my laptop? When I click on the "add images" button it asks me for a URL. But the images are on my laptop.
Can you please help.

How do I add images from my laptop?
(Sep 14th, 2017, 11:11 AM)greenblue Wrote: [ -> ]
Can you please help.

How can I add images which are on my laptop? When I click on the "add images" button it asks me for a URL. But the images are on my laptop.