The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Form Tools
Why has the program STOPPED forwarding my emails? - Printable Version

+- Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org)
+-- Forum: Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Why has the program STOPPED forwarding my emails? (/showthread.php?tid=1152)

Why has the program STOPPED forwarding my emails? - colbert - Mar 25th, 2011

I would really appreciate some help with this. I have believed that my site just wasn't getting any traffic as I haven't gotten any messages in a couple of months. Recently, a potential customer asked me why I haven't responded to their emails sent from my reply form.

So, I try to log in to see what's going on, but the password is no longer accepted.

How can I work around this? I've exchanged messages with one of the authors in the past when it happened before, but can't find them.

Please help.

RE: Why has the program STOPPED forwarding my emails? - 2x4 - Mar 29th, 2011

(Mar 25th, 2011, 12:20 PM)colbert Wrote: I would really appreciate some help with this. I have believed that my site just wasn't getting any traffic as I haven't gotten any messages in a couple of months. Recently, a potential customer asked me why I haven't responded to their emails sent from my reply form.

So, I try to log in to see what's going on, but the password is no longer accepted.

How can I work around this? I've exchanged messages with one of the authors in the past when it happened before, but can't find them.

Please help.

Maybe you got hack'd?

If you can access your database, then you can reset the password. I am sure there is how-to somewhere around. I remember using it a few days ago as I couldn't get in after the install (a bug that is mentioned elsewhere). Then you log on and check the email tab settings. Of course, the emails should be listed as db entries.

If nuthin's there, then there may be several reasons why.
1. You changed your form and broke it.
2. Your email is FUBAR (blocked by system, of you set the spam filters too restrictive, or you put it in a blacklist instead of whitelist. Send a test email to your email box to check if it is actually working.
3. You (or your host) upgraded PHP on the server, but with different config. That can break things.

Just what comes to mind on a cursory scan.

RE: Why has the program STOPPED forwarding my emails? - John M - Apr 23rd, 2021

I hope you will get the solution to the problem and get the traffic back on your forum. For a good solution, you should contact the SEO expert who can guide you effectively and bring back the traffic on your forum. The assignment help uk services from the experts are pretty reliable and useful for you.

RE: Why has the program STOPPED forwarding my emails? - ChrisGreenwalty - Sep 7th, 2021

Maybe you are using different software on your computer that may have burdened your computer, using all the memory and cache. I am working with a dissertation writing service and use only a few tools during my official work so that all work may be done smoothly.