The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Form Tools
Install error recapatcha - Printable Version

+- Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org)
+-- Forum: Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Installation (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Install error recapatcha (/showthread.php?tid=1459)

Install error recapatcha - terry54661 - Jul 14th, 2011

Hi I am installing recapatcha on my sites registration form page. I have followed the tutorials to the letter "i think" and have retraced my steps over and over again and still get the same error everytime. The Error is..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PHP Code:
Warning: require_once(/public_html/mysite.com/formtools/global/api/api.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/terrymcb/public_html/mysite.com/register.php on line 2

Fatal error
: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/public_html/mysite.com/formtools/global/api/api.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home/terrymcb/public_html/mysite.com/register.php on line 2 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone else come across this issue or have a solution to the problem. I would be very grateful.

Regards
Terry

RE: Install error recapatcha - terry54661 - Jul 17th, 2011

ok im still trying to work this out and will fill out information on the problem as I find it so that others with the issue sort have a chance at sorting it.

I contacted my webhost and they looked at my register.php page and told me this...

Quote:[08:49] I could find that you are using the global php in your script
[08:49] Please edit your script to use the local php
[08:49] You can create this in your folder

If anyone knows what I do now do please reply to this thread. If not I will do a little research and keep updating this.

Terry

RE: Install error recapatcha - Ben - Jul 18th, 2011

Hi Terry,

Yeesh... I'm not sure what they mean, exactly. It's possible they mean that you're using an absolute path to the api.php file and they want you to use a relative one instead. But either way, it's definitely a path issue: the fatal error means that your file can't find the api.php file, so you'll need to look closely at the path entered in the require_once("...") function.

Sorry, wish I could be more help.

- Ben

RE: Install error recapatcha - terry54661 - Jul 19th, 2011

Hi Ben,

Thanks for getting back to me on this it has been a great help. The error was indeed a path issue.

Correct Path..
Code:
<?php
require_once("/home/terrymcb/public_html/mysite.com/formtools/global/api/api.php");
ft_api_start_sessions();
$fields = isset($_SESSION["form_tools_form_data"]) ?
  ft_strip_tags($_SESSION["form_tools_form_data"]) : array();
?>

Incorrect path..

Code:
<?php
require_once("/public_html/mysite.com/formtools/global/api/api.php");
ft_api_start_sessions();
$fields = isset($_SESSION["form_tools_form_data"]) ?
  ft_strip_tags($_SESSION["form_tools_form_data"]) : array();
?>

So now I have an active recapatcha Smile But there is another problem! If the text is entered wrong the user will now be sent to a blank page "https://mysite.com/formtools/process.php"

Entering the correct text is redirecting just fine.

I will update as problems are solved.

To be continued...

Reason for being sent to blank page "process.php" was the line below. I removed it from my page source. Now when the wrong text is entered into recapatcha the page reloads and the user is told to re-enter the text and try again.

Removed from source code..
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="form_tools_form_url" value="" />

To be continued..

RE: Install error recapatcha - terry54661 - Jul 19th, 2011

No more problems. I have installed recapatcha fully and it is working great. Thanks for your help Ben. I hope this thread is of help to others.