The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Form Tools
Where to change background color of form - Printable Version

+- Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org)
+-- Forum: Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Where to change background color of form (/showthread.php?tid=2965)

Where to change background color of form - eastbay - Mar 23rd, 2014

Hello, currently the background of my form is a light grey (#efefef) and I'd like to change it to another color. I embed the form using an iframe so I can't change it there of course. I have looked through all the CSS styles. I would also like to change the boarder and box shadow if I could, perhaps all these are in the same place. Any suggestions? Thanks.

RE: Where to change background color of form - Joe - Mar 24th, 2014

Hi there,

I'm assuming you are using the Form Builder

- Go to your form and click 'Edit' icon
- Click the 'Publish' tab and click on the template under Template Set
- Click 'Resources' tab and edit the CSS
- Edit body { background-color: #999999; }

Cheers,

Joe

RE: Where to change background color of form - eastbay - Mar 24th, 2014

I knew it had to be tucked away somewhere! Thanks again Joe!

RE: Where to change background color of form - Joe - Mar 25th, 2014

No problem!

Cheers,

Joe

RE: Where to change background color of form - FINNLEY1 - Apr 28th, 2022

All those who need to know about the changes that can be made in fonts and forms should look for this site and gain the details that they need. I have used and shared https://masterbundles.com/graphics/backgrounds/ when i needed some high-quality background images that could work as an inspiration for me in illustration and photography.