The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Form Tools
Central database to query form entries - Printable Version

+- Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org)
+-- Forum: Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Central database to query form entries (/showthread.php?tid=2986)

Central database to query form entries - ESWBitto - Apr 11th, 2014

Ok so after my last post I found my answer for publishing forms....Apparently you have to buy the paid version to get that feature.

I have a different question and I'm hoping that I can get an answer on this one.

Essentially what I want is to be able to create forms...publish them to a website. When people go to the forms to enter the information. On the backend I want a database to be able to hold that information. Where I can run reports and/or query criteria.

Is this something that this product can do?

RE: Central database to query form entries - alexh - Apr 12th, 2014

Yes FormTools will do that. If you know how to create a form with HTML you are good to go. Check out the documentation. You'll want to go with the external form route. Your HTML form will add the information to your database. You can access that information easily on the backend.

http://docs.formtools.org/userdoc2_1/?page=form_types

RE: Central database to query form entries - ESWBitto - Apr 14th, 2014

Thank you for the reply.

I'm actually looking for a solution where an end user with no tech knowledge can create a form hit "publish" and then have a php file that I can actually insert into my current website. I don't want to have to create the html form at all.

RE: Central database to query form entries - alexh - Apr 14th, 2014

You'll probably need the Form Builder Module for that. Check out the video and documentation at:
http://modules.formtools.org/form_builder/

Will it work for the "Thank you for submitting" emails as well? I'm trying to find documentation on auto filling a thank you email.

Example,

Thank you %First Name%

some more verbiage...etc.

I basically want to personalize the thank you after the submission is done.

RE: Central database to query form entries - Joe - Apr 14th, 2014

The thank you email can be setup with the standard Form Tools function email notification functions. The fields can be personalized. When you setup the email just select an example email and then you can see all the variables that you've setup.

Cheers,

Joe

Ok so what about like a thank you page from the redirect url.

I have a test redirect setup that points to another php file.

This php file basically says thanks yada yada yada...then actually redirects to a url after 5 seconds.

Would this be possible to embed values from the database to autofill or no?

RE: Central database to query form entries - Joe - Apr 14th, 2014

Sorry, you won't be able to autofill the thank you page without customizing the code.

Cheers,

Joe