The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Form Tools
[SOLVED] Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - Printable Version

+- Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org)
+-- Forum: Modules / Other (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Modules (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification (/showthread.php?tid=2992)

Pages: 1 2

[SOLVED] Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - ITZAP - Apr 17th, 2014

I purchased the "Report Builder" module, installed and everything worked fine.
But then the website was moved to a new server. After editing the "global/config.php" file to correct the "$g_root_dir" folder address on the new server, Form Tools was up and running again.
Running Form Tools Core v2.2.6, Report Builder v1.0.2, Export Manager v2.1.1, PHP Version 5.4.26, MySQL Version 5.5.36-cll, Suhosin Extension not installed.

Then I ran a "System Check" just to make sure. File Verification, Table Verification and Orphan Clean-Up tests all passed.

However, "Report Builder" FAILED the Hook Verification Test.
>> The test is complete. We found a problem with one or more of your module hooks. Click here to repair the hooks for the affected modules.
So we do "click here" and the next message says ...
>> There was a problem resetting the module hooks. This is most likely caused by an error in the form of your hook_calls table. Please run the Table Verification step to check.
So run the Table Verification again, and everything passed, same as before.

Login to the server, open phpMyAdmin and examine contents of the "hook_calls" table. There are NO entries in there that relate to the "Report Builder" module at all. Can see 2 entries for the "Export Manager" module.

I can create new Reports fine. But now under the "Forms" menu there is no "Reports" sub-menu anymore.
And there is no "Reports" icon on Submission Listing page.

So UNINSTALL "Report Builder", upload module files again and then REINSTALL. No difference.
Open "Export Manager" module and Reset to Defaults. Re-create all custom reports. No difference.

Would appreciate any advice about what I should do next to restore functionality of the "Report Builder" module.

Gary, I.T.ZAP

RE: Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - ITZAP - Apr 29th, 2014

(Apr 17th, 2014, 6:34 PM)ITZAP Wrote: Would appreciate any advice about what I should do next to restore functionality of the "Report Builder" module.

$Paid Premium Module, but no support or suggestions available for this issue with Report Builder ?

Gary, I.T.ZAP

RE: Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - Joe - Apr 30th, 2014

Hey Gary,

Sorry I actually missed your post. The reports navigation item works via the Settings -> Menus page. There, the Report Builder adds a few new options to the available pages that can appear in the navigation list: one corresponding to each form. So you just need to tweak it to point to the right form so it shows up. Let me know if you can get it to reappear. Thanks.

Cheers,

Joe

RE: Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - ITZAP - May 1st, 2014

Hi Joe, thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

(Apr 30th, 2014, 6:44 PM)Joe Wrote: The reports navigation item works via the Settings -> Menus page. There, the Report Builder adds a few new options to the available pages that can appear in the navigation list ...

Now, after server move, the Additional Admin Menu entry for "Reports" is exactly what I am missing.

[Image: i246.gif]

I can edit the Admin Menu and add an entry for "Report Builder". But that just links to the Module Settings page. I cannot see how to recreate that "Reports" entry that displays all available reports, like the screenshot above.

Checked and double-checked settings. All seems fine and all works fine, except for access to that "Reports" menu.

Cannot figure out why "Report Builder" failed the Hook Verification Test, or what to do about it.

Any ideas ?

Regards, Gary, I.T.ZAP

RE: Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - Joe - May 5th, 2014

Hi Gary,

After you create the Report link on the menu page, did you select a corresponding report under "Reports" in the drop down in the page column?

Cheers,

Joe

RE: Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - ITZAP - May 5th, 2014

(May 5th, 2014, 4:07 PM)Joe Wrote: After you create the Report link on the menu page, did you select a corresponding report under "Reports" in the drop down in the page column?

That's the problem Joe. There is no "drop down" available in the page column.
In the Menu "Page" column drop-down, under "Modules" there is a selection for "Report Builder". But like I said, that just links to the Module Settings page.

Regards, Gary, I.T.ZAP

RE: Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - Joe - May 6th, 2014

Thanks for the additional details. Sent you a PM with more instructions.

Cheers,

Joe

[SOLVED] Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - ITZAP - May 14th, 2014

(May 6th, 2014, 12:45 PM)Joe Wrote: Thanks for the additional details. Sent you a PM with more instructions.

Hi Joe,
Followed your Uninstall/Re-install instructions step by step and that fixed it !
Your help and tech support very much appreciated.
Thanks again, Gary, I.T.ZAP

RE: [SOLVED] Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - Joe - May 16th, 2014

Hi Gary,

Happy to help! Have a nice weekend.

Cheers,

Joe

RE: [SOLVED] Report Builder Fails System Check - Hook Verification - paullittrell - Aug 27th, 2014

Good Morning Joe,

Would you be willing to post that "additional" information on uninstalling. I seem to be having the same issue. I get an error in the hooks verification. I have attempted to uninstall the module, however there is an error in the following index file: admin/modules/index.php

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3)
Timestamp: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:42:13 UTC

Line: 260
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http:../admin/modules/index.php

So the module is still there because the uninstall script will not run, and I am unsure how to remove it manually as it is still there when I remove the module directory.

Thank you,
Paul Littrell