The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Form Tools
ExportManager - realizing secure details page - Printable Version

+- Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org)
+-- Forum: Modules / Other (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Modules (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: ExportManager - realizing secure details page (/showthread.php?tid=30357)

ExportManager - realizing secure details page - thosau - Dec 17th, 2017

Hi @all,

I'm looking for a solution to realize showing a table (let's call it 'result-table') on a website (outside the FormTools ControlPanel; I get the data with FormTools API). After clicking a field in the result-table, a details page should be shown.
In the FormTools documentation, there is the way shown to realize the details page via ft_api_show_submission() and passing the ID of the data which has to be shown via $_GET.

I don't want to go this way because I want to prevent a user walking through the whole database by manually typing the URL of the details page in his browser and manually changing the ID which has to be shown.

[attachment=196]

The above screenshot shows the generated result-table, which guides to the details page by clicking any cell in the table. In a first solution, I added the field 'Crypt_ID' to the database. I used 'Crypt_ID' to link to the details page instead of the numeric ID.
As the access to the database should show a multi-user-ability and for cosmetic reasons I don't want to show the 'Crypt_ID' in the result-table. Thus, here my question: is there any possibility to use 'Crypt_ID' for linking to the details page, but NOT to show it in result-table???

I would appreciate to get a little hint, because I spent hours and hours and couldn't a solution :d
Greetz, thosau