The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Form Tools
Ben definitely needs to see this... - Printable Version

+- Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org)
+-- Forum: Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feature Suggestions (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Ben definitely needs to see this... (/showthread.php?tid=516)

Ben definitely needs to see this... - wolfcry - Feb 15th, 2010

Wow! I leave for a bit and come back to find all my hard work that required blood, sweat and tears as a mod-not to mention scars from your slave whip-all gone! lol.

Site looks great Ben and FormTools is still kicking and doing well for me. Definitely still the best program in the world IMO!

I'd still like to see an automated client account registration add-on though...I'm gonna ride this horse till the bones dry up Big Grin

Also, you wouldn't happen to have a link to the old boards would you? I forgotten how to do certain things and the info I needed were on those boards.

Talk to you later my friend!

Dan

RE: Ben definitely needs to see this... - Ben - Feb 16th, 2010

Dan!

One of the veterans of Form Tools 1 - good to hear from you! Smile It's been a while! How's it going?

The old site is still around, but I finally archived it to get most folk to upgrade and move to version 2.
http://ft1.formtools.org/

Quote:I'd still like to see an automated client account registration add-on though...I'm gonna ride this horse till the bones dry up

Haha :-) Fair enough, that's a very reasonable module request. I'll definitely add it to the list. Perhaps I'll try to get to it sooner rather than later, since you probably requested it many years ago. ;-)

- Ben

RE: Ben definitely needs to see this... - wolfcry - Feb 17th, 2010

Hey Ben!
It's great hearing from you as well!

It has been a while..too long in my book to not be speaking to friends. I'm doing great. I'm now living on Vancouver Island. Just bought a home here about 4 months ago...very very beautiful place-not to mention waaaaaarm and sunny winters lol. How about you? Anything new?

Awesome news about FT1! I was so hoping.

Thank you very much for adding my request to the list. I really appreciate it Ben! It will definitely make mine and other FT form hosters lives so much easier Smile

Dan