The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Form Tools
Check for no sessions and redirect if none on Thank You page? - Printable Version

+- Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org)
+-- Forum: Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Check for no sessions and redirect if none on Thank You page? (/showthread.php?tid=585)

Check for no sessions and redirect if none on Thank You page? - Jaace - Mar 19th, 2010

I was wondering if there is a way to add the "no_sessions_url" parameter to the Thank You page on a two page form (non-Paypal).

I don't want users to be able to access pages when they aren't supposed to. I tired adding:
Code:
$params = array("no_sessions_url" => "/page-to-redirect-to");

between the call to ft_api_init_form_page and ft_api_clear_form_sessions on my thank you page...but no luck.

RE: Check for no sessions and redirect if none on Thank You page? - martin_undefined - Mar 21st, 2010

Not quite the same thing, but it might give you an idea? I'm using this to check for the presence of form_id (cheers Ben!).

Code:
    // this is probably worth doing, just in case! It makes double-sure that the form ID
    // is available in the page. Without it, nothing would work. This could redirect to a different page
    if (empty($form_id) || !is_numeric($form_id))
    {
      // header("location: noformid.php");
      echo "whatever";
        // exit;
    }

Presumably you could test for a value that should have been completed and do something similar?

(Mar 19th, 2010, 7:39 AM)Jaace Wrote: I was wondering if there is a way to add the "no_sessions_url" parameter to the Thank You page on a two page form (non-Paypal).

I don't want users to be able to access pages when they aren't supposed to. I tired adding:
Code:
$params = array("no_sessions_url" => "/page-to-redirect-to");

between the call to ft_api_init_form_page and ft_api_clear_form_sessions on my thank you page...but no luck.