The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Form Tools
SSL and Formtools - Printable Version

+- Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org)
+-- Forum: Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: SSL and Formtools (/showthread.php?tid=947)

Pages: 1 2

SSL and Formtools - azparrothead - Nov 24th, 2010

Has anyone used a SSL page in Form Tools for capturing credit card info? If so, where did you code the Secure Link info? I have set the $g_db_ssl = "true" parm in the config.php file and added the SSL info on the one page of a 5 page registration form, but so not see the SSL info in the url on that page.

I am using Form Tools 2.0.4 and do have a SSL certificate installed.

I am able to connect to the first page...however, I get :
The requested URL /2011/step1.php was not found on this server. It seems the complete url of my website is missing.

Thanks in advance.

RE: SSL and Formtools - Ben - Dec 4th, 2010

Hi parrothead,

I only ever used that SSL setting on one site and it was a quite a while back.

I'm actually not quite clear on the problem though: so the first page of the form works okay, but it doesn't redirect to the second? If so, if you're using the API: check the "next_page" parameter value being passed to your ft_api_process_form() function. If you're not using the API, check the Redirect URL field on your Edit Form -> Main tab.

But neither problem should be related to SSL.

Let me know if I misunderstood this!

- Ben

RE: SSL and Formtools - azparrothead - Dec 4th, 2010

Thanks for the reply Ben...

The first page is fine with https://ssl4.westserver.net/phinstothewest.com/2011/registration.php.
(it is the basic instructions and data collection, it transfers to the first pages just fine.

It transfers to https://ssl4.westserver.net/phinstothewest.com/2011/step1.php just fine.
I have the parms set in page 1 as:
$params = array(
"submit_button" => "continue",
"next_page" => "step2.php",
"form_data" => $_POST,
"file_data" => $_FILES
);

When I het the continue button, I get
"The requested URL /2011/step1.php was not found on this server" (Step1 is what is showing) it seems the
https://ssl4.westserver.net/phinstothewest.com portion is missing!!!

Does the "next_page" need to have the fully qualified url? That didnt seem to work well either

Thanks So Much!!!

Ah! The problem is the action attribute of your form tag: in the generated source it has /2011/step1.php - which is incorrect.

Is that value hardcoded? If so, replace it with this:

Code:
<form ...  action="<?php echo $_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]?>" ... >

- Ben

Hummm.... .

the form code is as below:
registration.php <form action="step1.php" onsubmit="return checkCheckBox(this)">

<table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<TR>

<TD><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="4"><br>

Click on the checkbox to accept the Terms & Conditions for<br> Phin to the West <?php echo $event_year;?><br>
I accept the Terms and Condidions as identified above:
<input type="checkbox" value="0" name="agree"> <br>
This does go to the https://ssl4.westserver.net/phinstothewest.com/step1.php page...

Step1.php
<form name="regform" action="<?php echo $_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]?>" onsubmit="return rsv.validate(this, rules)" method="post">

when I click on the continue button I still am getting the
The requested URL /2011/step1.php was not found on this server. from there!

Step2:
<form name="regform" action="<?=$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']?>" method="post">

I just changed the action to your suggestion and updated the form urls... same result

Huh! Stranger and stranger.

In that case, $_SERVER["PHP_SELF"] is generating an invalid value for your server environment. This is pretty serious.

To test, on your step1.php file, change the action attribute to this:

Code:
action="/phinstothewest.com/2011/step1.php"

PHP_SELF *should* be outputting that value, but it's outputting /2011/step1.php instead - which is invalid!

- Ben

OK... that works and I can get to the next page...

then same problem.. i can fix that...but then the page after that one (page 4) I can go to a different page dependent on if they are paying by check or credit card... how can I handle that??

if ($fields['Payment_Type'] == 'Check')
{
$params = array(
"next_page" => "step4check.php",
"form_data" => $_POST,
"file_data" => $_FILES,
"no_sessions_url" => "step1.php"
);
ft_api_process_form($params);
}
else
{
$params = array(
"next_page" => "step4credit.php",
"form_data" => $_POST,
"file_data" => $_FILES,
"no_sessions_url" => "step1.php"
);

<form method="post" action="<?=$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']?>">

Thanks for your help!

set a variable dependent on the payment selected and use that in the action???

Yeah, what you described may work - unless the Payment_Type field is on that page. If so, I'd do:

Code:
if ($_POST["Payment_Type"] == "Check")
{
}

This is because I think $fields only gets updated by ft_api_process_form & won't contain the right value at that point.

But I'm still a little puzzled about your $_SERVER["PHP_SELF"] doling up an incorrect value... I haven't seen that before. If Form Tools is located at that same location, I can't see it working properly.

I'd be tempted to fire off an email to your host entitled "What the WHAT?" and ask them what's up.

- Ben

OK things are working well with that change ... ONCE AGAIN... YOU ROCK Ben!!!

Hosting company replied " use of absolute URL should always be used"