The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1380 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2909 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval

FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add the first FORM
Sad 
Hello, I met the Form Tools and found incredible because meets my needs. I did the installation, but definitely i dont know how to add the form. I know this is primary for many, but really i dont know how and where to put this first form and what I have to change to make it works. Is there a basic model ready that I can use and then change? Is there a step by step for those not expert in programming? I have great urgency. If anyone can help me, I am very grateful. Thank you.
Jorge - São Paulo / Brazil.
Hi Jorge,

Welcome to the forums!

I was *going* to link you to this tutorial: http://docs.formtools.org/tutorials/adding_first_form/
but I had no idea I'd forgotten to write it! I'll work on that today.

What I'd suggest is clicking on the "Add Form" button on the Forms page inside Form Tools. That will probably help - it leads you through the process of adding your form to Form Tools. It's quite simple, actually. You can store your form anywhere you want. Try that, then post back if you have specific questions.

- Ben
Hello Ben, thanks for the attention and the quick return. So I'm realy a few days trying to insert this form. I tried in various ways, but without success. Sure I'm doing something wrong or different than they actually have to do, so I am asking for help. I have no a deep knowledge in programming and maybe so is finding it difficult. Note: it would be incredible if the system were already inserted a form or a more intuitive way of how to do it. I await your help. Regards, Jorge - São Paulo/Brazil
Hi Ben, once again thanks for the space for questions. By the way, I have my site in Joomla and installed Virtual Market adn QContacts and disable the mod_contact. The QContacts give me tools and with these tools I created another form of contact with more fields. This new form can be integrated with Form Tools? If yes, please how? Thank"s for now. Jorge - S.Paulo/Brazil.

Jorge-crash You ever hear anything about how to find that form I have the same problem. Where is the form you make internally that they ask you to add the code to before going live etc???

I'm in the same boat you are - waiting for response on my posts too...
Hi ddettore,

Sorry for not responding sooner - I really just no time these days... contract work! But I will try to find more time for the forums.

Quote:Where is the form you make internally that they ask you to add the code to before going live etc???

Sorry, I guess I'm a bit confused. Form Tools works by you yourself creating your forms. For that, you can use any form generation script you want (e.g. Dreamweaver, Microsoft Expression Web which let you visually construct your form). At that point, you upload your form to your website and then work on.

See the intro tutorial:
http://docs.formtools.org/tutorials/addi...page=index

Do let me know if I'm not clear on anything!

- Ben

P.S. We *are* working on an integrated Form Builder module to greatly simplify the job of creating your forms, but I don't have an estimated completion date yet.