The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird: form submitting into another forms's DB
Sad 
I recently created a duplicate of an existing form. The new form contained a few new fields, but is otherwise identical. My goal was to continue using the existing form while I make edits to the new form.

I successfully created the new form through the Form Tools wizard, and each form has a unique ID. A quick peak into the database reveals that there is a table for each form. I also have a unique "thank you" page for each form. So far so good.

However, when I submit the new form it enters the values into the table of the old form and sends out an email that is tied to the old form. I temporarily disabled the old form in hopes that the new form might go through correctly, but I get a 303 error.

The $fields values are correctly set in both files, so I'm not sure where to look next.

Messages In This Thread
Weird: form submitting into another forms's DB - by heywood7 - May 25th, 2011, 1:46 PM