The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1380 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2909 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval

FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data Visualization
Ben,

Luv the module. Lots of fun. Lots of impressed people.

1. The PHP Pages code for all of the visualizations I have created so far is showing dv_display_visualization with the first value set to 1 in the Edit Activity Chart > Advanced menu. As I assume this is the chart ID it is displaying the chart with ID 1 anytime I paste the PHP code into any page.

Easily fixed but thought I would mention it. The Smarty Pages and Use in your own pages code identify the chart ID correctly.

See the screen shot for tab4 at:

http://modules.formtools.org/data_visual...ity_charts

2. Also when I add a new visualiztion the page that shows the chart has been created moves the left hand menu into the right of the menu area.

I do have a long menu with all of the modules, pages etc listed (about 30 items) so that may be causing it to appear like this. Once I move out of this screen all returns to normal. (see attached JPG)

No show stopper but it's good to talk.

Ted

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Ted,

Thanks!

Quote:1. The PHP Pages code for all of the visualizations I have created so far is showing dv_display_visualization with the first value set to 1 in the Edit Activity Chart > Advanced menu. As I assume this is the chart ID it is displaying the chart with ID 1 anytime I paste the PHP code into any page.

Yeesh! I'll fix this today, sorry about that. I'll have to fix that screenshot. Yes, it's the chart ID.

Quote:2. Also when I add a new visualiztion the page that shows the chart has been created moves the left hand menu into the right of the menu area.

This sounds mostly likely like it's a markup issue. Thanks for the screenshot - I'll get that into today's fix as well.

Two other things:

1. I'm working on updating the site demo right now, but once that's done I'll be updating the Upgrade script so you can upgrade premium modules just like you do free ones right now.

2. Anything you'd like to graph with the module, that it currently can't? Smile I've wanted to work on this module for (literally!) years and I'd really like to keep expanding the functionality. For my own work, I'd like to see these features:
- be able to enter fixed, specific dates for the Activity Charts (handy for creating a chart of archived data that's no longer changing)
- add an interactive layer to the Activity Charts so when viewing a visualization, you can change the date ranges on the fly to get a better sense of the data.
- geo-maps so you can graph where people are from (city / country).

Ben
I just released 1.0.3, which contains a fix for both the issues you spotted.
http://modules.formtools.org/data_visual...wnload.php

Thanks Ted!

- Ben

Thanks Ben,

Uploaded 1.0.3 and it solved both issues.

I may need to play with the Visualization module for a while longer before I can give new features suggestions. I'm still over excited by what it does.

Immediately, I thought about how the Report Builder could integrate with it through the UI where you may want to have a graph and a table of data side by side and create a dashboard type of layout that could be available to users. Maybe a Data Dashboard module (?). The Report Builder also has lots of additional possibilities...I will forward those once I have documented them.

I looked at what additional data could be displayed within the graphs when rolling over the data but again that works exactly as I need at the moment. You may get calls for additional graph types and graph export to other formats.

The data we currently graph will be to do with attending training courses - courses, locations, customers, cost etc so that we can understand our business. After that it's what our customers want.

There are similar products available which are more basic, very similar and then more advanced than the Visualization module but the advantage your module has is:

a)The module works with FT
b)Has an option to allow the data to be used outside of FT so that users can build their own solutions

So to finish I think the best thing to do is to ask the public/users what they want and I appreciate your question. I hope I can feedback some useful suggestions in the coming months as I use the software to solve business problems.

Ted