FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form Tools add-on in Joomla
Hi Ben,

Long time no speak.

I was recently messing around with Joomla and learning how to use it. I tried adding various contact forms on Joomla but none compares to the power of yours so I automatically thought of your brilliant form. Is there any way to add Form Tools as an add-on in Joomla by manipulating an API somehow? If not, I think an FT2 add-on would be an excellent extension to Joomla. I'd be happy to pay for that.

Hope you're well.
Tony
Hey Tony,

This has been something I've wanted to do for LOOOONG time! But I thought I'd focus the Wordpress version first and see how that went. This is definitely something I'd like to tackle in the future, but I won't be able to work on it in the short term I'm afraid.

I wish I had more time - I may have taken you up on the offer to fund it, but I really have to focus on other stuff first.

Sorry I couldn't be any help -

Ben
Hi Ben,

I was able to add my php code to Joomla and it work to a point so I'm happy with that for now. All I need to do now is use the php validation code as the javascript validation does not work for some bizarre reason. I think it's something to do with the HTML editor in Joomla.

If and whenever you do it for Joomla, I would look forward in testing the beta versions of it.

I'm a bit behind in the versions since the last time I used FT2. I will have a go at updating the script, I'm sure you made a lot of changes since then.

Thanks,
Tony