The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1380 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2909 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval

FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Code: #101
I feel rather stupid that I cannot figure this out and I am sure that I am missing something simple, but I cannot see it. I completed a test form and it all seemed to work ok but when I tried to submit a form to test it after it was setup I get the following error message:

ERROR
Error Type: User
Error Code: #101 — Learn more about this error.

The following is the existing code at the top of the form:

PHP Code:
<?php
require_once("/mounted-storage/home122c/sub009/sc67680-TSDG/www/form_tools/global/api/api.php");
$fields ft_api_init_form_page(1);
$params = array(

"submit_button" => "SignUp",

"next_page" => "/mounted-storage/home122c/sub009/sc67680-TSDG/www/postmodelsignup.php",

"form_data" => $_POST,

"file_data" => $_FILES,

"finalize" => true

);
ft_api_process_form($params);
?>

The form shows up in my /form_tools/admin/forms/ file as "Status: 'online' " so I am not sure what needs to be done now.

In the Error 101 Message it says:
This occurs when the form has already been marked as "complete" through the Form Tools interface, but you are still trying to send the test submission. This often means that you've simply forgotten to perform the final step: go to "live" mode. For "direct" submissions, you haven't removed the form_tools_initialize_form hidden field. For submissions via the API, you either (a) have set "finalize" to true, for a form that hasn't been fully set up or you haven't removed the second parameter of the ft_api_init_form_page function on your first form page for a form that HAS been set up. For the latter, clear your sessions (see the ft_api_clear_form_sessions function) and try putting through another submission.

Since I get the error message before being sent to the "next page/thankyou.php" page I think that I have missed something. I am not sure what is meant by going to the "live" mode. I have tried to clear the sessions mode manually in the browser and that does not help.

Suggestions please.....

Thanks,
Donald
Hi Donald,

Try changing your "next_page" setting to specify the URL rather than the path of the page that you're going to next. I think it may be getting confused.

If this fixes it, let me know; that error message isn't *exactly* accurate in this case (i.e. it's completely incorrect...!).

If still no luck, try testing it in a different browser. The reason I suggest this is that that API uses sessions to keep track of the information as the user progresses through the form. If the sessions haven't been emptied, you'll get that error message. Using a different browser will at least confirm that that's not the problem.

Good luck!

- Ben
Thanks Ben!

I generally work in Firefox so I switched to the dreaded Internet Explorer ver. 7.0.5730.12IS it worked ok except that it tried to go to the wrong next page, but when I corrected that it works fine. However if I try to do it in Firefox I still get the same error message, so hopefully clearing the caches and cookies and sessions will take care of that problem.

Thanks a lot for your help and for for the Form Tools program.

Donald
Quote:I generally work in Firefox so I switched to the dreaded Internet Explorer ver. 7.0.5730.12IS

Haha me too. Smile Yes - it sounds like it's just a sessions problem. If you've added the ft_api_clear_form_sessions() function call on your "thank you" page as described on this page, you should just be able to visit that page to clear your sessions and all will be well (knock on wood).

All the best -

Ben
Again, Thanks Ben!

Yes, once I closed all my browser tabs in Firefox and cleared my cache, sessions and cookies, there was no more problem and I had that correct line in my next page also so I think it is all great now.

Again thanks for your help.

Donald