FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I display the data on my site?
I've just successfully installed the software, created new form and submitted some data.

I love this program!

But now my question -- how do I set up a query to search and pull the data from a particular form onto my website?

I didn't see anything in the documentation, but I'm guessing I just missed it, so if someone could point me in the right direction, I'll do some reading.

Thanks,

John
OK -- I figured out this out partially -- I need to use the API. Now I just need to know how I create a custom export type in which I can identify specific fields.

(Mar 12th, 2014, 1:13 PM)jgold723 Wrote: I've just successfully installed the software, created new form and submitted some data.

I love this program!

But now my question -- how do I set up a query to search and pull the data from a particular form onto my website?

I didn't see anything in the documentation, but I'm guessing I just missed it, so if someone could point me in the right direction, I'll do some reading.

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

Here are the API functions to display data on your site: http://docs.formtools.org/api/?page=func...ubmissions

If you are just looking to display data through the admin panel you'll want to create Views.

Cheers,

Joe