FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Your Creative Process in Design?
Designing plays a crucial role in representing your brand in the global corporate world. A designer must follow the fundamentals of design. Be it in a logo or a brochure or maybe a social media banner, you need to have a creative approach.

In this regard, the Logo Design Agency hires skilled professionals who know how to make compelling logos for clients. The creative process in design can be completed with a lot of fun. It is enjoyable for our business because we work according to clients' requirements and then blend our creativity. This works great because a client is happy, and something unique is created to the finest quality.

The Creative Process Includes;

It would be best to brainstorm on the logo elements and how they will become visually appealing for the audience. Usually, a creative brief is followed along with the brand personality of a business.

There is research conducted that includes everything about your competition along with all the dos and don'ts for your logo.

Some designers use shapes and figures to provide a canvas for their logo and then design within the boundaries to keep it streamlined.

The choice of colors and typography plays a crucial role because each color depicts emotion, and each typeface has a meaning. Both of these integrals are decided according to the brand personality. 

Building focus is the key and keeping the logo simple always leads towards a win-win situation. Hence, we do not go overboard with the design. We keep it simple, engaging, and appealing at the same time.
When I start designing a logo or brand identity, I always get inspiration from nature, movies, music, and the people around me. If I see something interesting, I will take a picture of it and save it in my inspiration folder on my computer. I often use https://masterbundles.com/graphics/patte...s/giraffe/ source to download premium giraffe templates. I also collect images from magazines and online websites that are related to my industry.