FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submission Accounts Module
Hello,

I have installed Form tools 2.2.6. I installed the "Submission Accounts" module and the documentation states to include the "Form ID" using the below "GET" function.

<a href="http://site.com/formtools/modules/submission_accounts/login.php?form_id=X">Login</a>

Where is the above code inserted?

Also, will this code have to be used on each form configured for submissions or can this be done from the browser's address field?

Thanks,

Snaze
The submission account module provides a login page. The URL is just an example of how you would link to it.

You do need to configure each form that requires the submission account module. It doesn't occur automatically by just entering the link in the browser's address field.

Cheers,

Joe
(Oct 30th, 2014, 12:39 PM)Joe Wrote: The submission account module provides a login page. The URL is just an example of how you would link to it.

You do need to configure each form that requires the submission account module. It doesn't occur automatically by just entering the link in the browser's address field.

Cheers,

Joe

Thanks Joe.

I have configured a form for submissions and it shows up in the "submissions_accounts" module.

Do I have to modify the "login" script with either a "GET" or "POST" method to pass the "form_Id" to the login script?

Thanks,

Snaze