FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't find form-builder in my module-list
Hello I'm new. I just uploaded 2.2.6 on 3/11/2015

I'm using godaddy, I used their installatron to install form-tools.

I can see form-builder in my c-panel file-manager, in the module folder.
but I can't find form-builder in my module-list.

Thanks for any help
That's weird. Just to make sure, did you try clicking the "refresh module list" button? Also did you try re-installing the module manually?

Alex

(Mar 11th, 2015, 5:38 PM)nynorm Wrote: Hello I'm new. I just uploaded 2.2.6 on 3/11/2015

I'm using godaddy, I used their installatron to install form-tools.

Thanks for any help
I figured out what happened!

Godaddy's Installatron installed the modules-file in the admin folder. (I figured that out by looking at the URL of the working module list)

I first tried to install form-tools, manually on my own, in a folder I had made and failed.
And I was trying to install form-builder in the failed location.

I used the cPanel-File-manager to drag and drop the form-builder file into the correct location.
Now I can see it in the working module list.

Thank you Alexh you were right "That's weird"!

I tried to reinstalled form-builder by first putting it into the modules file, in my computer, then uploading the whole modules file, replacing the original.

When that didn't work, I started comparing the URL of the working modules list and the location I was tying to add form-builder, when I used FileZilla.
Our Actual Exams and ccna training gmat with online exam training itil and you can also get best quality simmons is also very useful tool. scuhs.edu for its easiness.