The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1380 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2909 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval

FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading Image Files
I need some advice, please, on uploading files within Form Tools as I can't seem to persuade the system to do this.

I am running Form Tools 2.2.6 on a web site that uses a Windows Server. All available Modules are installed including 'File Upload' version 1.1.0. The installation package was originally downloaded from the Form Tools web site with all modules 'ticked' and included and the modules page reports them all as installed.

In the Main Settings both the Upload Folder Path and Upload Folder URL are set to c:\Inetpub\vhosts\s-r-s.org.uk\httpdocs\Artefacts\upload. File types permitted for upload are (ticked) gif, jpg/jpeg, png and (in Other) tif. Max file size for upload is set to 5Mb.

Testing the folder permissions returns a message to say "This folder has the correct permissions.". 'Confirm Folder-URL match' says "The folder and URL appear to correctly match.".

The form is set up as an 'internal form'.

The Field list includes a Form Field "Image" and the Field Type for this is set at "File" from the drop down list. Field Size only offers two options - Large (Text) and Very Large (Mediumtext) and I have set it to Very Large.

I have checked the settings for the upload directory on the web site and these are set to allow full control, modify, read and execute, read, write; and the permissions are set to allow inheritable permissions from the parent to propogate to this object and all child objects. These permissions are not set for the parent directory (Artefacts) as this directory contains all the Form Tools program files.

Editing a test record allows me to select a file to upload and I selected a jpg file of about 1.9Mb size from my desktop. On selecting Update I receive back an error message telling me that the record was updated but the file had problems viz. This Field's upload folder is either invalid or is not writable.

I have checked the log file for the web site and can find nothing to suggest that the web site is rejecting the upload. However, having uploaded a file to the upload folder using FileZilla, any attempt to download the file using my browser produces a 403 Forbidden error.

I have read and re-read the documentation to no avail.

Presumably I have missed something, somewhere? But What?

Thanks, John
Having left the system over night and thus been logged out, I logged in again today and checked the settings on the Settings-Files page.

The content of the Upload Folder path and Upload Folder URL has changed to C:Inetpubvhostss-r-s.org.ukhttpdocsArtefactsupload - one long string, no slashes etc.

Is the system failing to update the record for these locations in some way despite telling me yesterday that the record had been updated and contrinuing to show the updated paths until I had been logged out and logged in again?

Where are the path names for the upload directory stored? The only file I can locate that stores file names is config.php in the Global directory.

Is the problem because a different directory should have read/write access and doesn't currently have it?

John