FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
permissions?
Hey,

I have uploaded this to my remote spot and I cannot seem to get access to the files. Directories give permission denied errors even though I set full permissions using my ftp client.

I am hoping that this software can fill in the same info in forms on multiple websites with user friendliness.... and bring back readable results to be saved in a file.

Any help is appreciated... This is for an xp system. This is urgent so a fast response would be ideal...

Thanks!!
O
(Mar 15th, 2010, 8:36 AM)oreandra Wrote: Hey,

I have uploaded this to my remote spot and I cannot seem to get access to the files. Directories give permission denied errors even though I set full permissions using my ftp client.
Hi,

Can you give us some more details - what error messages are showing up and where? What permissions have you set?

Quote:I am hoping that this software can fill in the same info in forms on multiple websites with user friendliness.... and bring back readable results to be saved in a file.

If it involves forms, it's a fair bet that somebody will have found a way of doing it with Formtools - just take a look through the forums.