The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1380 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2909 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval

FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT1 Users can't see forms
After trying to import FT1 data into FT2 - which did not go well - clients and admin are no longer seeing the Forms they were previously attached to. When I log in as Admin, I am not able to see the forms that I was previous able to.

I am able to see the forms when I login to PHPmyAdmin but the Admin frontend of FT1 is a mess now.

Now, I am asking myself - why did I try to upgrade to FT2. FT1 has been great for me for the past 2years.

Please help as I am in a fix now.

Thanks.
Hi swbrown,

Sorry you're having such trouble!

If you're really not happy, I'd suggest stick with FT1. FT1 is much simpler, but much more limited. FT2 opens up a whole realm of new possibilities for managing your form data, but I'll be the first to admit that not everyone needs it.

As you know, the upgrade process is just an import process, so your original FT1 database and files should be untouched.

Quote:After trying to import FT1 data into FT2 - which did not go well - clients and admin are no longer seeing the Forms they were previously attached to. When I log in as Admin, I am not able to see the forms that I was previous able to.

This probably means there's some sort of database data problem. Administrators should always be able to see all forms - complete and incomplete.

You mentioned that the FT1 front end is a mess now... I don't understand... the database and files for FT1 shouldn't have changed. Did you overwrite the files or something?

- Ben
(Mar 27th, 2010, 10:27 AM)Ben Wrote: Hi swbrown,

Sorry you're having such trouble!

If you're really not happy, I'd suggest stick with FT1. FT1 is much simpler, but much more limited. FT2 opens up a whole realm of new possibilities for managing your form data, but I'll be the first to admit that not everyone needs it.

As you know, the upgrade process is just an import process, so your original FT1 database and files should be untouched.

Quote:After trying to import FT1 data into FT2 - which did not go well - clients and admin are no longer seeing the Forms they were previously attached to. When I log in as Admin, I am not able to see the forms that I was previous able to.

This probably means there's some sort of database data problem. Administrators should always be able to see all forms - complete and incomplete.

You mentioned that the FT1 front end is a mess now... I don't understand... the database and files for FT1 shouldn't have changed. Did you overwrite the files or something?

- Ben

Ben, thanks for your response.

I am not intimidated by FT2 and I recognize the potentials it brings. Frankly I've since installed FT2 on a new folder and everything is working fine. I did not overwrite any files. The DB may have been corrupted by the importation process.

I just want to be able to reclaim the data from FT1 and/or be able to view the form settings I had for FT1. Is there any way I can do this?

Thanks
Hi swbrown,

I guess I'm a little hazy on the exact problem: so is it Form Tools 1 or 2 that is all messed up? (I assume Form Tools 2 because the files and database tables of FT1 should be untouched).

It's certainly possible there's a bug with the FT1 Data Import module that caused the imported data to get corrupted, but if that's the case you can just delete the forms from within FT2 and try re-importing them. That might be the way to go. The import module will never cause irreparable harm to the Form Tools 2 database or files; the worst case scenario is that the imported data will be invalid.

Maybe try that: deleting the imported forms and try again. Then, post me back with a description of the exact problem you're encountering.

Thanks! Smile

- Ben