FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 3 page not found
Hey guys so as the title states I am having an issue where once I fill in all database information it is redirecting to my site page not found. Now I looked through the first 2 pages here and others were talking about a 500 internal error which I am not getting so I figured to just open a new thread. Here is how I am putting in my database information into page 3.

Database name= mysite_database
Database User= mysite_user
password= I am using something like this 09*3jeE$

I did read something about the password only being alphanumeric characters and so I tried that but still did the same thing.

Any Ideas?
Is there any support for this anymore or no? It has been 2 days since I opened this thread.
Hi jbone,

Sorry for not helping out sooner! I have a day job, so I can generally only help out on the weekends and some evenings.

I haven't encountered this problem before myself.

If you like, email me at ben.keen@gmail.com with your FTP information, a link to this thread and the path to your Form Tools installation and I'll take a look at it this weekend. It's almost certainly a server issue, but I don't know what at this point...

All the best -

- Ben
(Apr 9th, 2010, 9:41 PM)Ben Wrote: Hi jbone,

Sorry for not helping out sooner! I have a day job, so I can generally only help out on the weekends and some evenings.

I haven't encountered this problem before myself.

If you like, email me at ben.keen@gmail.com with your FTP information, a link to this thread and the path to your Form Tools installation and I'll take a look at it this weekend. It's almost certainly a server issue, but I don't know what at this point...

All the best -

- Ben

Thanks Ben, I will be emailing you in a few minutes with the details.