The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1380 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2909 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval

FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help??
Hello! New User of FTs, and I'm loving it! I've run into a problem...

I've read a couple other threads, but there didn't seem to be a detailed answer.

I have a form that is only submitting First and Last Names for a sign up sheet. FT displays EXACTLY what I need... the submitted name and date/time stamp. I'd like to be able to select a radio button next to each name, and "archive" it. Basically, change the status of a name. New submissions would have a default "new" status. That way, to view all past submissions, you'd select the new View.

Does this make any sense? I added a new form field named "status", made it radio buttons with "active" and "archive" values. It's not showing up in the database when viewing the submissions. Do I need to add something to my original form?

To explain the reason for this, I'm using one default sign-up form for a seminar. The seminar changes weekly. So, the submission will be handled manually via FTs each week. At the end of the week, the previous submissions will be marked to differentiate them from the new submissions. In the future, I'd like to view all of the submissions and sort them to see who regularly attends the seminars.

Thanks!

- AA
I’m looking for something similar: a possibility of marking in the database when jobs are completed, and then filtering to show only outstanding jobs.

Seems like it should be easy, but I must be missing something. Will check the documentation more thoroughly, but if anyone has a tip I’d be pleased to hear it.
Hey guys,

No no - you're both on the right track: it's just not that obvious!

Quote:I added a new form field named "status", made it radio buttons with "active" and "archive" values. It's not showing up in the database when viewing the submissions. Do I need to add something to my original form?

Not the form, no - just the View within Form Tools. Here's the thing: whenever you add new form fields to Form Tools, you need to update your View(s) to show that new field. New fields don't get added to Views automatically, since they may not be wanted and the script wouldn't know what order they should appear.

Once you add that, you can then create a second View with a Standard Filter that filters out submissions based on the value in that new field.

Hope this helps!

- Ben
Thanks for the encouragement, Ben.

I’ve achieved what I needed, but it’s not quite what I had in mind. Created a new text field called “Completed”. If it’s empty, the record appears in a view called Pending; if there is anything in it (e.g. “10 October” or “yes” or “within deadlines”) it doesn’t show up as Pending.

That works fine, and will serve the purpose. What I wanted to do, though, was present the “Completed field” as a radio-button choice in the Edit submission page, to force a yes/no choice.

Hints welcome, but really not urgent.
Quote:That works fine, and will serve the purpose. What I wanted to do, though, was present the “Completed field” as a radio-button choice in the Edit submission page, to force a yes/no choice.

Sure, no problem! Here's how to do it:

1. On the Edit Form -> Fields page, set the field type to "Radio Buttons" and click update.
2. Then click the row's OPTIONS link.
3. On the Edit Field Options page, click the "Create new Field Option Group" button.
4. That will take you to a page where you can define the options for your field. Add two rows with "Yes" and "No" for BOTH column ("Field Value" and "Display Text" I think...)
5. Set the orientation to "horizontal" (this will position the radio buttons in a single line)
6. Click Save.

And unless I've forgotten something, that should be it. You've now created a new field option group and associated it with your field. Now, whenever that field appears for editing it will show two radio buttons.

Hope this helps! Smile

- Ben