The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Form Tools
Is Form Tools the right tool for me? - Printable Version

+- Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org)
+-- Forum: Form Tools (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.formtools.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Is Form Tools the right tool for me? (/showthread.php?tid=2319)

Is Form Tools the right tool for me? - chillifish - Dec 14th, 2012

I'm creating a web site for a competition using CMS Made Simple, unfortunately a couple of the third party modules I need for the functionality I need don't work and their developers have gone AWOL.

I need the ability for people to be able to register on the site and once registered fill in an entry form. They need to be able to enter as many forms as they wish, though more than two would be unlikely, and then edit them later if necessary.

I am able to get them registered on the site and create and store the forms, however, the editing form function is broken. I can pass the form to Form Tools no problem. The trouble is, I'm not sure how to go about extracting the information from Form Tools and enabling them to edit without them having to go to Form Tools. That's not necessarily a problem, except that there doesn't seem to be a way to self register, or pass their login details from the original site.

Is it possible to access form tools from a different site? I say different site, it's all on the same server/domain, formtools is stored in a directory.

RE: Is Form Tools the right tool for me? - bills - Dec 19th, 2012

Take a look at: http://modules.formtools.org/submission_accounts/

"This module converts a form submission into a simple user account, letting the individual who submitted the form log in to edit their values."

Once the user submits a (registration) form, they have an account which they can log back into and edit.