The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 40 - File: global.php(841) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(841) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
/global.php 841 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5024 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5024 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5044 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1380 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2909 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 621 build_forum_jump
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval

FORUMS

The Form Tools forums are no longer active, but the old posts have been archived here. Please see the Help page on how to get help / report issues.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Select and send standard infos to customers
Hello,

I have the following case:
- Users can book travel products on my website.
- I created a standard email template with placeholders to send the customer his travel information.
- Often hotel / arrival information repeats and I don't want to re-enter the same information for each submission. Right now I created extra fields to the form where I enter the information for each submission.

Is there a possibility to just select from a drop-down within the view for each submission the hotel and this selection is connected to a set of fields like hotel name, address, phone, google maps link, etc. and then use these placeholders in the standard email template which I can send to the customer?

I hope it's more or less clear what I want to do ;-)

Thanks,

Philip
Hello,

I have two more things regarding the email templates:

1.) I would like to use personalized signatures with name, title, phone, skype and email of the user who sends the email. Is there a chance to use placeholders from the client section to do this and even from additional fields when you use the client field extension? I already read this post but it's one year old (maybe something changed or you have a tip how to solve it; it would be also ok to select from a dropdown the client's name and then the placeholders shall be filled):
http://forums.formtools.org/archive/inde...-1439.html

2.) I would like to set an owner for each submission. Is it possible to have a field in the form which allows you to select a client to assign a submission to a particular client? It should just be a reference and wouldn't implicate any access rights, etc.

Thanks once again,

Philip
(Oct 14th, 2012, 11:38 AM)flip3 Wrote: Hello,

I have the following case:
- Users can book travel products on my website.
- I created a standard email template with placeholders to send the customer his travel information.
- Often hotel / arrival information repeats and I don't want to re-enter the same information for each submission. Right now I created extra fields to the form where I enter the information for each submission.

Is there a possibility to just select from a drop-down within the view for each submission the hotel and this selection is connected to a set of fields like hotel name, address, phone, google maps link, etc. and then use these placeholders in the standard email template which I can send to the customer?

I hope it's more or less clear what I want to do ;-)

Thanks,

Philip

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you need but this might help. In the email section you can choose:

- Select the email you created with the predefined field
- Configuration
- Advanced Settings
- Include option to send this email from Edit Submission page
- select "Yes, for specific views"
- Choose the view you want to assign it to

When you go back to your submissions you will see a drop down with emails you created.
(Oct 14th, 2012, 5:22 PM)flip3 Wrote: Hello,

I have two more things regarding the email templates:

1.) I would like to use personalized signatures with name, title, phone, skype and email of the user who sends the email. Is there a chance to use placeholders from the client section to do this and even from additional fields when you use the client field extension? I already read this post but it's one year old (maybe something changed or you have a tip how to solve it; it would be also ok to select from a dropdown the client's name and then the placeholders shall be filled):
http://forums.formtools.org/archive/inde...-1439.html

2.) I would like to set an owner for each submission. Is it possible to have a field in the form which allows you to select a client to assign a submission to a particular client? It should just be a reference and wouldn't implicate any access rights, etc.

Thanks once again,

Philip

Philip,

1) At the time there is no way to create a signature that is associated with a specific client.

2) You should be able to do this with setting up a default ID and mapping a client ID to a view. See this post for more details: http://forums.formtools.org/showthread.php?tid=2248
Thank you!